Our Society has aims to own mainland property in both Canada and the United States; while we disagree with their policies, if they’re still cool with being friends, so are we. Ideally, if the project goes well, there would be world-wide locations, including small locations in many of the worlds major cities.
Land Requirements for Atheist Self Sufficient Pods
- Transportation Needs – Water access (river or ocean, must have deep water protected mooring)
- Transportation Needs – Road access (optional)
- Transportation Needs – Airstrip or Landing Pad for helicopter (optional)
- Power Needs – Access to running water for water driven turbines (optional)
- Power Needs – Cleared land for wind turbines (optional)
- Survival Needs – Drinking Water – (Wells or other options)
Land Requirements for Urban Atheist Lounges
- Central Locations – urban centres
- Privacy – no window fronts, no open advertising on outside.
- Must have multiple rooms – must have lobby before entry into other rooms (lobby, two halls for members, one for admin/office area)
- Automated ‘airlock style’ members only locks, requires membership card to even enter lobby